This wiki is designed to provide explanatory annotations to the legal texts governing the .eu ADR procedure.
See Project:New account to obtain your login information.
- Regulation (EC) No 733/2002
- Regulation (EC) No 874/2004 ("Public Policy Rules")
- Regulation (EC) No 1654/2005
- Regulation (EC) No 1255/2007
- ADR Rules
- Supplemental Rules of the Czech Arbitration Court
- EURid Registration Policy
- EURid Terms and Conditions
- EURid WHOIS Policy
- EURid Sunrise Rules
For ease of reference this web site also covers the following documents as the historical basis for significant parts of the above provisions:
- The Czech Arbitration Court's "Overview of CAC panel views on several questions of the alternative dispute resolution for .eu domain name disputes"
- The World Intellectual Property Organization's "Overview of WIPO Panel Views on Selected UDRP Questions (Second Edition)"
- Background information on warehousing of .eu domain names
- Documentation of the EURid v. Ovidio Ltd./Fausto Ltd./Gabino Ltd. litigation
- The Czech Arbitration Court's discussion note on formal v. substantive application of Sunrise Rules
- .eu cases brought before the European courts
- .eu cases brought before national courts
- Related web sites